Are you looking for free counselling services in London? You can get free talk therapy, including counselling for depression, from the NHS. You don't need a referral from a general practitioner. You can be referred directly to a talk therapy service or get a referral from a GP if you prefer. All therapy provided through the NHS is free of charge.
If you're looking for help with mental health issues, it's important to find the right counsellor or therapist who can provide the support you need. Fortunately, there are many organizations in London that offer free or low-cost counselling and specialist services. HelpSeeker is an online platform that connects those seeking help with local, provincial and Canadian organizations that offer counselling services and resources in London. It makes it quick and easy to find the counselling services you're looking for, whether it's for anxiety, depression, trauma, divorce or anything else. The following is a list of some of the London-based counselling organizations that offer free or low-cost counselling and some local specialist services in the area:
- Counselling Services London
- London Counselling Centre
- London Counselling & Psychotherapy Centre
- London Counselling & Therapy Centre
- London Counselling & Mental Health Services
- London Counselling & Mental Health Services for Children & Young People
- London Counselling & Mental Health Services for Adults
- London Counselling & Mental Health Services for Families
With its comprehensive database of local, provincial and Canadian organizations offering counselling services and resources, HelpSeeker is an invaluable resource for those seeking mental health support.